The government has announced its “Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme”- a £1 billion project, aimed at ensuring organisations within the public sector can reduce the amount of CO2 they emit.
Those who can apply for a grant as part of this scheme include:
- Educational bodies such as Schools, Nurseries, or Colleges.
- NHS Trusts.
- Emergency Services such as fire departments, police, or ambulances.
- Government Departments.
- Non-Departmental government bodies.
The scheme, carried out by Salix funding is part of the government’s plan to become carbon neutral by 2050.
How and when to apply
If you wish to apply for a grant from the “Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme”, there are some deadlines that you need to be aware of.
- Grant applications need to be submitted by January 2021
- Plans need to be submitted by September 2021
- Buildings or institutions need to reduce their heat emissions by 2030
powerPerfector’s expert’s can help you with all aspects of the scheme’s implementation using our 5 step system.
More information on the scheme can be found on our dedicated decarbonisation scheme page.
Start the process
→ Click to contact us to begin the application process
→ Call an iESCo expert to discuss: +44 (0) 114 244 0402